Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Online Card Classes - Copic Markers for Card Markers

I was very excited that Online Card Classes announced a Copic class.  I really enjoyed Stretch Your Stamps 2 and I have been wanting to learn more about coloring with Copics.  The first three days have been great.  I knew most of the techniques from the first day, but the second and third days have had techniques new to me.  My favorites so far have been using an acrylic block to create a medium color and gray shading.  Below are my practice pages for the first three days.  I don't really care for the paper I am currently using.  It is Marcos Paper Cougar 80lbs.  I got it from a local scrapbook company, but I'm not impressed.  It just bleeds too easy.  I have some new paper coming in the mail tomorrow that I hope will be better. Nor not I will have to go back to the Xpress Blending Card.

Day 1 Practice Sheet


Day 2 Practice Sheet


Day 3 Practice Sheet




No comments:

Post a Comment