Thursday, October 9, 2014

W&W WCMD Part 2

I am continuing to participate in Winnie & Walter's World Card Making Day (Week).  This time I used the sketch from the Sketch with Julie Challenge.

WCMDsketch2014
I used Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Borders to create the curved shape at the bottom of the card.  The images are from Mama Elephant's Carnival Cupcakes, which I simply adore.  I used glossy accents on the cherry and sprinkles, so cute!  I cut the circle out using Lil Inker Design's Stitched Mats: Circles.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts It's Your Day stamp set.  I finished the card off with some liquid pearls.


I thought I would also show off the huge mess I make every time I create something new.  Below is my 'craftie' for the Craftie Challenge!









No comments:

Post a Comment