Friday, January 23, 2015

Fun Heart Card

I wanted to play with my new Paper Smooches Lots of Love Stamp, so I decided to make a fun Valentine's Day Card.  I started with plain white paper and dashed stamp from Lawn Fawn's Argyle Backdrops.  Using my new MISTI and Memento Teal Zeal ink I created the dashed backdrop.  Next I used the heart, x and o stamps from the Paper Smooches Lots of Love set to fill in diamond background with Memento Rose Bud and Lulu Lavender ink.  The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches Lots of Love.  First I stamped it with a light gray ink and colored with my Copic Markers. Using my MISTI I restamped it in the same place with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum powder.  Next cut out the sentiment using my Paper Smooches Frame 1 die.  I colored the border with Copics and added some liquid platinum embossing power to the edges.  To finish off I added a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins.


You can't really see the embossing well in the first picture so I zoomed it in.  I think it looks really great!


I am entering this card into the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge.

   

I'm also entering this into the MarkerPop's BiWeekly Challenge 60 - Anything Goes.

MakerPop Challenge #60 Anything Goes


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog




1 comment:

  1. What a darling card! I don't have that stamp set but I've been eye-balling it! I loooove Paper Smooches :) Thank you so much for playing with us over at MarkerPop for our Anything Goes Challenge; I hope you'll join us for the next one, too!

    ReplyDelete