Wednesday, March 18, 2015

OCC Stretch Your Dies Day 2

I didn't really have any flower dies that worked with any of the techniques shown on day 2.  However, I decided to use my cricut explore machine to create a card using the negative die cut technique.  I plan to use the flowers left over from this to create another card with Kristina Werner's suggested idea of cutting out some smaller dies with a larger die shape.

The sentiment is from Paper Smooches scripty sayings and it was white heat embossed on Lawn Fawn's stitched labels.


I am entering this card into A Blog Named Hero's Bright & Bold Challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Wow...your use of negative space to make that fun background is cool! Smart idea to use your cricut and then save the shapes for another card. Thanks for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete