Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Another Mother's Day Card

This next Mother's Day card was to be from me and my 6 siblings.  I thought it would be fun to have a critter for each of us on the card.  I have also wanted to try a window card for a while and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity.  Most of the critters are from Mama Elephant stamp sets: Arctic Penguins and Carnival Cupcakes.  The dog and cat are from Simon Says Stamp You are Pawesome.  I used the Mama Elephant happy die to cut out some fun foam for a little dimension and white heat embossed the Mother's Day from Mama Elephant's Happy Everything onto a little flag.  The papers are from Lawn Fawn.  I just adore the little hearts.  I covered the opening with acetate paper because I wanted the critters to be on the inside of the card.  All the critters were colored with copic markers.




I am also entering this card into the Markerpop Anything Goes Challenge.

Untitled6

No comments:

Post a Comment