Monday, July 27, 2015

It Moose be Love!

My local scrapbook store was having a consignment sale last week and I got some great Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn stamp sets.  Most had never even been used and were $5!  I was so excited to find Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Arctic.  I love that moose!  So of course I needed to make a card with the moose.  I stamped and reverse stamped the moose and then colored with my Copic markers.  I added a hat to one moose and the sweet little heart.  The sentiment is white heat embossed on a banner from Mama Elephant Basics creative cuts.



I'm entering this card into MarkerPop's Challenge #74: Anything Goes.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card! So fun the consignment sale at your local store, so glad you got some deals. Thanks so much for joining us at the Marker POP challenge!

    ReplyDelete