Monday, September 4, 2017

Penny's 1st Birthday

I had seen people make flash cards in the past using all the cute critter stamps and I thought about doing that, but then I got the idea to make a little book for Penelope's birthday, with a critter for each letter in her name.  All the Es in her name was a challenge.  I had to go to the internet to get an eagle and an emu.  I thought about doing all elephants, but thought that would be boring.  I created the patterned paper with the Simon Says Stamp tiny alphabet backgrounds stamp.  I bound everything together using We R Memory Keepers waterfall sleeves and photo sleeve fuse tool.


I used the following stamps and dies:

Lawn Fawn:  Happy Happy Happy, Stitched Labels, Violet's ABCs, Elphie Selfie, Critters in the Artic, Winter Otter
Concord & 9th: Double Cut Alphabet
Simon Says Stamp: Tiny Alphabet Background, It's No Secret, Wild Cuddly Critters
My Favorite Things: Stitched Fishtail Sentiments Strips, Hog Heaven
Waffle Flower: Cutaway Alpha, Pawesome
Mama Elephant: Carnival Cupcakes

I'm entering my booklet into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment